- jerry350 likes this
- kinodick likes this
- ohelloclaire reblogged this from vanilla-c0k3
- vanilla-c0k3 reblogged this from lacmtalibrary
- lanie100 reblogged this from jinglebelljade
- lanie100 likes this
- pleasantscreams reblogged this from labelleboheme
- pleasantscreams likes this
- victorspinetti likes this
- jinglebelljade reblogged this from labelleboheme
- labelleboheme reblogged this from phantomboats
- phantomboats reblogged this from lacmtalibrary
- dullscythe likes this
- lacmtalibrary posted this
The Dorothy Peyton Gray Transportation Library and Archive at the Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority is the largest transit operator research collection in the US.
We are partners with the National Transportation Library, member of the OCLC library network, member of the Western Transportation Knowledge Network, member of the Getty/USC LA as Subject archives forum, an affiliate of the National Academies Transportation Research Board, and members of the Special Library Association's Transportation Division.